Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave S":io1f89bj said:

Double Cheat... Boooooooooooo

Surely you've not had the same avatar, or even the same size avatar, for all those posts? Hence you only broke the rules for posts where they did break the rules.
So, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I submit we woz led astray?

Digit":3kpt560d said:
Roy, how does he attach it at shoulder height on a knee high car?

He's a midget? Hope that isn't midgitism! :lol:

Roy.

What are you if you do not like magnets?

You won't need to be Jewish to understand this one BSM....

One sunny afternoon in New York, a priest was out shopping and he met, quite by chance, a vicar walking towards him. Naturally, they stopped to make polite conversation. As they were parting, the priest said to the vicar, "by the way, Vicar, before you go, my parishioners often say I look the image of Jesus Christ.... do you agree?" to which the Vicar scoffed"You.... look like our Lord? I can assure you, my parishioners have all agreed that I am the image of Jesus Christ."

Before they came to blows, a rabbi was walking towards them, and naturally stopped to speak to them. They explained their predicament, asking "which of us, do you think, Rabbi, is the image of Jesus Christ?" to which the Rabbi burst into shrieks of laughter.

"You?..... You?..... Neither of you" and continued to belly laugh. "As a matter of fact" he replied, "I KNOW I am the image of Jesus Christ.... and I can prove it!"

The priest and the vicar looked at each other in stunned silence. "Go on, then, prove it!" The rabbi said"Follow me." And away the three men went, walking through the main thoroughfare, down the backstreets and eventually arrived at a pretty seedy area.

Approaching one dingey property with a notice in the window offering "French Lessons on the Fourth Floor" the rabbi said, "Here we are, follow me." And up the rickety stairs the three men eventually arrived at a door with a little red light overhead.

The rabbi proudly thumped on the door and after a scuffle from inside, the door was opened by a blonde lady in a negligee to which she stared at the rabbi and proclaimed "Jesus Christ.... it's not you again!!!"

Roy.

Well we Jews don't seem to be offended but I expect a complaint from the magnets at any moment!

Roy.

Dave S":dh1gt6i4 said:
matt":dh1gt6i4 said:
matt":dh1gt6i4 said:
I can't hit refresh fast enough...
Ooooh, we done some education now too.

Rule broken 1753 times now... :roll:

Your avatar which you changed last week is 164 x 101 pixels.

The maximum alowed is 80 x 80 pixels.

What's my prize? :D

Dave

You got it! Except I do feel compelled to point out that the max avatar size is, in fact, 140 x 140 pixels. Unfortunately this means that you forfeit your prize and render the competition null & void. The judges decision is final, we will not enter in to a debate, you will not start another thread to discuss this decision.

I feel compelled to point out that on the Edit profile page https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile, scroll to the avatar control panel at the bottom - "Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB."

Cheat!

:D

But the "Rules" state 140 x 140 and I said I broke the rules...

studders":dh1gt6i4 said:

Double Cheat... Boooooooooooo

Surely you've not had the same avatar, or even the same size avatar, for all those posts? Hence you only broke the rules for posts where they did break the rules.
So, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I submit we woz led astray?

When I change my avatar it is changed for all my posts, of which there are 175?. I changed my avatar about a week ago.

studders":s9byvmgx said:
Bloody Magnets, they always stick together.

Yes, enough of your magnetism, very unattractive (when turned the appropriate way, so to speak).

Perhaps magnetism is being insulting to kitchen units?

I feel qualified to speak on behalf of kitchen cabinets. Some of my best friends are kitchen cabinets and I'm half kitchen cabinet. I just need to spend some time thinking hard about this to see if I can muster up some angst - bear with me.

Is a Kitchen Cabinet of the same Race as A Kitchen Unit?
We need to know these things.
This is a serious question and is not intended to be Cabinitist or Unitist.
No offence was intended to Cabinets nor Units.

Back