Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there were some informative and interesting posts the last page or so...... :)
I don't understand why people quickly jump in and out of a thread shouting the odds, think you're the 2nd to do so. It's harmless now and a bit of infantile fun. Daresay it'll fade away shortly*.

Nice sig line BTW.

* Very shortly.

NickWelford":2hmbrkdm said:
Will somebody please, please, please lock this thread?

No offence to you Nick, but I cannot understand why members come along and insist on a moderator closing a thread just because they do not like it, especially this one where Studders and co are having a bit of harmless fun. Why don't they just ignore the thread completely?

Put it this way, if you were channel hopping through the dozens of Sky channels that are now available and you came across a channel on which you did not like the content, would you contact Sky and demand that the channel was taken off air? No you wouldn't, you would just pass it by and watch something you do like.

Cheers

Mike

Nick, you threadist...

Ok, last orders everybody, bell is about to go.

matt":2kn7r0cw said:
I interpreted the plea as Tongue in cheek, albeit without any obvious signs. Largely because it comes after the thread has diminished to harmless but daft fun.

If thats the case then I apologize :oops: :oops:

Cheers

Mike

There are no Englishmen, we are British others! At least that was on the last piece of government paperwork that I dealt with.

Roy.

Digit":27zuopec said:
There are no Englishmen, we are British others! At least that was on the last piece of government paperwork that I dealt with.

Roy.

So what's the official terms now? Just British or other? So you can't be Welsh or even Cornish?

It listed British Afro Caribean, British Pakistani, British Bangledeshi, British Indian or British other. I wrote 'English' and hoped they'd learnt geography at school!

Noel":2dwf2pxj said:
bell is about to go.

i find that discrimninatory some of my best freinds are bells , they should be allowed to stay with the rest of us

Hardly a surprise that there would be a bell end in this thread. (joke, no offence, etc)

Matt is correct - it was tongue in cheek........ Sorry if I haven't mastered emoticons. Actually, some of the later postings have been quite amusing

Noel":2j33nruu said:
* Very shortly.

how dare you be so un pc.... and you a moderator :D ;)

the correct wording is that " this thread is experiencing a high degree of temporal challenge " :lol:

Not sure whether we are still allowed to tell Irish jokes, but here goes anyway!

Irish Virginity Test Kit

Paddy is planning to marry, he is, and asks his family doctor how he could
tell if his bride-to-be is still a virgin.

His doctor says, "Aye, Paddy, all Irish use three things for what we call a
Do-It-Yourself.... Virginity Test Kit.... a small can of red paint, a small
can of blue paint and a shovel."

Paddy asks, "Aye, and what do I do with these things, doctor?"

The doctor replies, "Before ye climb into bed on your wedding night, you
paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue ..

If she says, "That's the strangest pair of balls I ever did see...", you hit
her with the shovel.'

Well seen as people are enjoying this rather than been all PC, I heard a good one the other day.

Murphy is walking down the street when he rounds a corner and sees a tower block on fire, people are hanging out of the windows so he calls up:
"JUMP JUMP, I'll CATCH YOU!"

The lady looks down, then behind her and decided to jump, Murphy catchers her and looks up for the next person who dutifully jumps down into Murphys arms. A black man then jump out of the window and Murphy steps aside and lets him fall to the pavement, he looks up at the window and screams:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOLS?! DON'T THROWN DOWN THE BURNT ONES!"

This joke is meant with the lightest heart and upmost diversity!

wicked thread! brills to read and has made me get told off for laughing to loud.

i would like to bring everyones attention to this link, look at number two.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chimping

the fella who was offended had ''chimping in britian'' on his avatar. makes me wonder....

in jest of course, to those who blah blah.. :D :D

I have just read the rest of the explanations.....shocking!

Back