Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not only do I (I did!) "Like" that, I've often wondered how the conversation went at 3M (or wherever) when some laboratory bright spark came up with a glue that wasn't very sticky (but ended up as Post It notes, etc).

Sorry all, complete thread drift ("Guilty as charged yer 'onhor"). But still that thought does intrigue me. I've even gone so far as to suggest (to myself) that such "dialogues" could serve as a round the pub/round the dinner table "competition" :)

Not only do I (I did!) "Like" that, I've often wondered how the conversation went at 3M (or wherever) when some laboratory bright spark came up with a glue that wasn't very sticky (but ended up as Post It notes, etc).

Sorry all, complete thread drift ("Guilty as charged yer 'onhor"). But still that thought does intrigue me. I've even gone so far as to suggest (to myself) that such "dialogues" could serve as a round the pub/round the dinner table "competition" :)
https://www.post-it.com/3M/en_US/post-it/contact-us/about-us/

IMG_0160.jpeg

ASSICONS

(_!_) a regular ass
(__!__) a fat ass
(!) a tight ass
(_*_) an ass hole
{_!_} a swishy ass
(_o_) an ass that's been around
(_x_) kiss my ass
(_X_) leave my ass alone
(_zzz_) a tired ass