Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ms.jpg

(Perhaps one for Mr.Little? :unsure:)

Had to stop watching all the current TV coverage - I just didn't get it...
Why they've decided to cut the electricity and water off from a 90's footballing legend is beyond me.
And as for his strip? Well, who wants to see that?

(Perhaps one for Mr.Little? :unsure:)

Had to stop watching all the current TV coverage - I just didn't get it...
Why they've decided to cut the electricity and water off from a 90's footballing legend is beyond me.
And as for his strip? Well, who wants to see that?
Here you are, but I know not what you're referring to. :dunno: + :dunno:

Oh, come ON Gents!

As a died-in-the-wool football hater, even I knew what he was getting at - "Gazza" is/was the nickname of some famous footballer - Gary or Gareth "somebody or other" who was apparently "quite good. (Thinking on, would the family name be "Linegger" or something similar)?

Dunno, but I DID "get it"! (Which for me, if it concerns "silly bloody football" - IMO) is nothing short of miraculous!

But when one gets even a brief glimpse of pix currently coming out of the Gaza Strip - AND out of the other side of the border too - it wasn't really funny to start with (IMO anyway).

:(

Oh, come ON Gents!

As a died-in-the-wool football hater, even I knew what he was getting at - "Gazza" is/was the nickname of some famous footballer - Gary or Gareth "somebody or other" who was apparently "quite good. (Thinking on, would the family name be "Linegger" or something similar)?

Dunno, but I DID "get it"! (Which for me, if it concerns "silly bloody football" - IMO) is nothing short of miraculous!

But when one gets even a brief glimpse of pix currently coming out of the Gaza Strip - AND out of the other side of the border too - it wasn't really funny to start with (IMO anyway).

Right idea but he was actually called Paul

Oh, come ON Gents!

In my case, I had no idea what this was referring to - the only news I see is MSN - so I ignore anything that does not interest me.

Gascoigne got shortened to Gazza by the old has been football commentators of the day, ie the ones who actually think anybody cares about their view on the game.

Back