Isopon body filler - what a 'con' !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The slogan says 'It does exactly what it say on the tin' ...
Reminds me of the letter years ago in Viz - the chap complained that nowhere on the Ronseal tin did it say it would make his front door look as if an African elephant had wiped its arrrse on it. :)

Of course you wouldn't shrug your shoulders because you haven't got the volume of beer you've ordered (so presumably you wouldn't pay for it till it's topped up).

But you analogy is illogical.

Why do people have difficulty understanding the difference between volume and weight - how many times does it have to be said? .........

They walk among us.
You seem to have a little bit of difficulty in realising that right from the beginning I very clearly stated that the labelling on the can is in ml. 250 ml. Not mg. Not 250mg. I said 250 ml

Yorkieguy your answer is impeccable and I cannot fault it's logic. Well said sir!
Tom - I'll shut up. You are wrong but I've had my say.

Bob

Yorkieguy your answer is impeccable and I cannot fault it's logic. Well said sir!
Tom - I'll shut up. You are wrong but I've had my say.

Bob
Yes do that you don’t know what you are talking about so it’s probably for the best.

Tom, that’s unnecessary. In fact I do know what I’m talking about - I have a master’s degree in chemistry and I’ve tried to explain why you are wrong.

You obviously don’t understand the concepts involved and I’m not a good enough teacher to get through to you.

Sorry, but however much you may attempt to deny it, you are still wrong.

I know I said I’ll shut up but I’m not accepting insults.

Tom, that’s unnecessary. In fact I do know what I’m talking about - I have a master’s degree in chemistry and I’ve tried to explain why you are wrong.

You obviously don’t understand the concepts involved and I’m not a good enough teacher to get through to you.

Sorry, but however much you may attempt to deny it, you are still wrong.

I know I said I’ll shut up but I’m not accepting insults.
So explain it to me slowly is uncatalysed body filler a gas a solid or a liquid? Here’s a clue if you open the tin and lay it on its side it will run out.

Last edited:
"Mr Angry, from Oop north, was struck by a falling sycamore tree, which fractured part of his skull. Things looked bad, but his resourceful wife managed to patch things up with David's Isopon. What have you fixed?"

Think it's time to close this thread. Too many insults, angry comments and grumpy responses.
Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back