Is it JUST me???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backy tins are great for storing all sorts of odds n' sodd...I've got about 3 tins of Allen keys (all mine..not sure :) ) and have made a rack for them but it irritates me that I need about 5 more tins to fill it up, but can you get them? It would be far easier to go to your local rocking horse shop and buy replacement teeth. The only place I ever saw some tins was a boot fair some years ago as part of a scabby job lot of rusty kit - Rob

woodbloke":134nz150 said:
Backy tins are great for storing all sorts of odds n' sodd...I've got about 3 tins of Allen keys (all mine..not sure :) ) and have made a rack for them but it irritates me that I need about 5 more tins to fill it up, but can you get them?

Might be able to help you out, Rob :) I've got quite a lot of Old Holborn tins which I used to keep screws in but don't use them much any more. I'll see what I've got and let you know :wink:

Paul

I used to wonder why my old man smoked Golden Virginia - after he died I found dozens of tins in his shed filled with all sorts of odds and ends.

Scrit

Paul Chapman":1zfmazgg said:
woodbloke":1zfmazgg said:
Backy tins are great for storing all sorts of odds n' sodd...I've got about 3 tins of Allen keys (all mine..not sure :) ) and have made a rack for them but it irritates me that I need about 5 more tins to fill it up, but can you get them?

Might be able to help you out, Rob :) I've got quite a lot of Old Holborn tins which I used to keep screws in but don't use them much any more. I'll see what I've got and let you know :wink:

Hi Rob,

I found those old tobacco tins, which you are welcome to if it will help you out. I'll send you a PM :wink:

Cheers

Paul

Back