Invasion of US Capitol building

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing - the capitol is open to the public on any given day. When they have an inauguration, anyone not cleared ahead of time will not be allowed anyone near it. Congress doesn't get remotely close to the same protection that the President does, and secret service and fbi details will be quicker to the trigger.

Indeed DW. Was interested in Ring's thoughts.

Nothing - the capitol is open to the public on any given day. When they have an inauguration, anyone not cleared ahead of time will not be allowed anyone near it. Congress doesn't get remotely close to the same protection that the President does, and secret service and fbi details will be quicker to the trigger.

As @Jake said there's already rumours swirling on social media platforms that round two is scheduled for the 17th.

I think it will get squashed but all the chatter and planning from the threepers etc is for another go on the 17th not the 20th.

As @Jake said there's already rumours swirling on social media platforms that round two is scheduled for the 17th.

I saw that, it doesn't really matter. Round 2 will end with the crowd being kept far away from any inauguration unless the government chooses not to. When the G20 protests occurred here and they actually wanted to squash them, it wasn't that difficult to do with crowd torture devices like directed audio trucks. There was a giant rent-a-mob assembled in my city for G-20 and they people generally moved like dirt from soap when the trucks came out.

Indeed DW. Was interested in Ring's thoughts.

it's almost as if people are hoping for big trouble (or bigger) just for entertainment purposes. I'm not a fan. It tickles the same bone as gossip, I guess.

That's not quite correct. The Courts did decline to hear some cases, and there was some video evidence and personal testimony. Whether that would have amounted to enough to change the results of State ballots is not known, and probably now never will be. Doesn't matter now, anyway.

It always seemed to me to be something of a 'shouting and arm waving' exercise, anyway. I very much doubt there has ever been an American presidential election without some fraud, despite which America, in general, seems to survive and thrive.

Actually I think there were some 60 court cases or at least 60 attempts to bring them to court. In the end no voter fraud was proven in a court of law. Not one. Quite a lot of $$$ was raised through donations to fight these court cases though. Not all that money went to the court cases. It was in the small print. Your 'video evidence' and 'personal testimony' is therefore complete and utter nonsense. Just as Trump said: I won, it was a landslide. He can say what the fck he wants. It's meaningless drivel.

it's almost as if people are hoping for big trouble (or bigger) just for entertainment purposes. I'm not a fan. It tickles the same bone as gossip, I guess.

Some people have just genuinely bought into the idea of bringing about a Trump revolution unfortunately, some of them are just whackos, but some are more serious. Personally I hope they just fizzle out, but I don't think anyone concerned about Western democracy should be complacent.

You can repeat it all you like, but the fact that you repeated the trope (and are still trying to do that) that there was evidence of fraud that the courts refused to look at is evidence that you were gulled by their propaganda campaign.
Video evidence of vote fraud (it's long, but it seems pretty conclusive to me). Probably only a few hundred or low thousand votes, but this is just one instance;

Georgia Video Footage Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Producing Boxes of Ballots (theepochtimes.com)

You are citing Epoch Times at me as vindication? ROFLMAO.

It's OK to be fooled, we all have been, best to try harder not be next time rather than getting more desperate not to admit it though.

PS outlets of bizarre religious cults are oddly enough not the best sources of truthful information.

Last edited:
Video evidence of vote fraud (it's long, but it seems pretty conclusive to me). Probably only a few hundred or low thousand votes, but this is just one instance;

Georgia Video Footage Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Producing Boxes of Ballots (theepochtimes.com)

This was debunked over and over and over. The problem was that the people spewing it out refused to believe the explanation. I felt for Gabriel Sterling who was clearly fed up with having to run over this subject.

On the day of 911 I was due to attend a conference in Washington. My flight was turned around mid Atlantic and returned to London, some of colleagues on different flights were diverted to Newfoundland, but another group had flown in the day before and were already in Washington on that fateful day. The very next day we had been scheduled for a tour of the Capitol building, astonishingly my colleagues who had flown in early took that tour, as the Capitol remained open!

I guess it underlines your comment that Congress doesn't receive anything like the same level of protection!

.....but I don't think anyone concerned about Western democracy should be complacent.

overdramatic. protest, even if you don't like the group or think they're wrong, is part of this democracy, even if it's not part of yours.

overdramatic. protest, even if you don't like the group or think they're wrong, is part of this democracy, even if it's not part of yours.

The guys with the plasticuffs were not just protesting.

Edit: nor were the people with bombs and molotovs. Not sure which side of the line the person who killed the policeman by stoving his head in with a fire extinguisher fell - that could have been a carried away democratic protestor I suppose.

Last edited:
You are citing Epoch Times at me as vindication? ROFLMAO.

It's OK to be fooled, we all have been, best to try harder not be next time rather than getting more desperate not to admit it though.

PS outlets of bizarre religious cults are oddly enough not the best sources of truthful information.
Respectfully suggest you watch the video.

It shows official observers being told that counting was ceasing, and leaving. After they'd left, counting continued, and suitcases of ballots were taken out from under tables and counted.

Doesn't matter that it's the Epoch Times (which I've never heard of, by the way) reporting it. The video is the official video of the count.

Discounting evidence by rubbishing the source doesn't work in this case, as you'd see if you actually bothered to watch the video I linked to.

I'd also be grateful if you'd stop being insulting. There's no need for it. I've not been fooled - I said there is evidence of fraud, and I've posted one example. There are others, but I can't be bothered. You'd only find some reason to rubbish them, and I've got other things to do this evening.

It doesn't alter the fact that Biden will president on 20th January. However, just as the outgoing president's adherence to absolute truth was often tenuous, so is that of quite large elements of the mainstream media, who have been less than objective about Donald J. right from his nomination. When they say, "There is no evidence of election fraud", that's not strictly accurate. Whether that fraud was sufficient to affect the result is pretty doubtful, being patchy and sometimes inconclusive rather than widespread and systemic, but evidence there most definitely is.

Right. I'll leave you to it. Try not to insult me again, if you please.

Thanks, but the fact you are acting as a Falun Gong mouthpiece to try to defend yourself rather than questioning why you find that video on the Falun Gong propaganda site and not on reliable sites gives no confidence you are actually interested in working out what the truth is rather than shoring up your ego.

I saw this video ages ago - it has been extensively debunked as BillW said. Here's a reference for you (AP are careful with their fact checking unlike Falun Gong who prefer their content factfree):

Lengthy video makes false claims about 2020 election (apnews.com)

Is it possible to delete ones own topics? It is genuinely annoying that moderators keep on editing my posts when I ask why moderators are editing my posts. They will probably do it to this one. :rolleyes:

Not that I posted on this thread, but the editing is getting a bit bonkers, you can't even call some one a ****** *****r anymore now you have to resort to *********e.

The guys with the plasticuffs were not just protesting.

Edit: nor were the people with bombs and molotovs. Not sure which side of the line the person who killed the policeman by stoving his head in with a fire extinguisher fell - that could have been a carried away democratic protestor I suppose.

What do you think the chance is of having a dozen or 6 mentally ill individuals in a large protest group? I think it's pretty high. What percentage of the people in that group shot, murdered or threw molotov cocktails? Seems pretty low.

They breached the capitol, as protesters have done before. Some committed crimes beyond that, they'll be prosecuted. That's how the system works. It's a vocal minority, not an influential one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back