India’s successful Moon Landing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video just now.

It looks even more fake than the American one did.

Well done India.

As to the usual whining daily mail reading nigel farage worshippers going on about aid.

Most of our funding now is focused on business investments which help create new markets and jobs for the UK.

Poverty in India - Yes. Something India is addressing. It is a monumental task given the population is 1.4 billion
Poverty in Britain - Yes. Little being done about it though. And the UK population is tiny in comparison to India.

I just wish the anti royal brigade would take the time and look into the costs of a president versus a monarchy. So, taking France, the cost of Emanual is the same as our royals on an annual basis. We in the UK don’t have the added costs of protecting ex presidents, or providing them with a pension, or indeed the cost of electing them every few years. I chose France as our economies are very close to being the same size. So, the answer is when you take the time to put the left wing dogma to one side is that a Monarchy or a President costs roughly the same. With one, it’s a representation of the country, can’t do too much harm at all, may be the odd gaff. The other can turn into Dictators and slaughter millions if we take recent history……Putin As an example…….or you get a controversial character……say Bush who dragged us into a pointless war based on lies.….and slaughter uncounted numbers…..common theme?
Nicely put.

Of course, besides our Overseas Aid to India, we make a huge contribution to the Indians based in the Scammers Paradise of Kolkata, with the blessing of Indian National/Local government and a corrupt Police Force that does very little to shut these operations down.

Amongst many other acts of british stupidity where we have created war zones, what comedian decided to stick a jewish state smack bang amonst the arabs !
Because historically there was a Jewish State smack bang amongst the Arabs.

Real parasites in the UK are living on the dole generation after generation whining for scraps before every election and going for who can throw them most.
Real parasites in the UK are Hedge Fund managers, Corporate Bankers, chief Executives of Privatised Utilities, Tory Peers, people with off shore tax arrangements etc

I did some work in India in the mid 90s.
Visited the Indian satellite remote sensing centre in Jodpur. Satellites & set up as good or better than UK.
2 days later in the Thaar desert I was watched a farmer repair a camel cart with a bow drill. Had an interesting set of tools......
A country of enormous contrasts. Aid allocation is also a difficult issue.......
I am not a great fan of the monarchy but the thought of a president Blair or Thatcher.... or BoJo...horrifies me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back