I never make mistakes .

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having more than enough trouble with computers. Sorry if this is off the subject of scrolling but I have over the last few days tried to answer posts on here and have had no success .It could take me 10 mins. to type a reply and for some reason I can't enter the post .I thought it may have been something to do with the site but everyone else seems to be having no trouble .

I have just moved house and it maybe teething problems ,bad time to be trying to get somebody to check it out . Oh well will threaten it a few more times and see what happens

:ho2 Happy Xmas to all . :ho2

Really sorry you are having problems Eugene, don't let it spoil your Christmas.
Give the good lady regards from self and Di.

In the spirit of good will I won't even mention pictures, honest :twisted: :twisted:

So you have moved as well Eugene. I hope yours went smoother than mine and you are settling in okay. My first trip with the hire van was to the tip and the hired help put all my Christmas presents on with the rubbish. Never realised till two days later.

Chas, I don't have problems with pictures anymore , 8) 8) well not since I got rid of me camera :lol: :lol:

Best wishes to you and Di for the festive season and go easy on the sherry . :mrgreen:

I hope this one is ok I think I might have a censor on me 'puter. :lol: :lol:

Geoff. I have discovered tools and machines that I had forgotten about .Brings back good memories and at the same time a touch of sadness .
Still it's good to be back to civilization again , Living in isolation is great when you are in good health and a little younger but it's nice to see something
"udder' [could'nt resist it ] than a cow when you look out the window in the mornings , :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

boysie39":1jvdpde6 said:
"udder' [could'nt resist it ] than a cow when you look out
You'll have to take up Mooooood music if you get to mis it.

Back