Help with router - collet nut jammed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't supose that guy's still there is he? With prices like that I could excuse taking my long overdue trip to Liverpool. It's been ages since I've been over and it'd be good to catch up with my mates there.

I'll be having another pop at the router this evening before I make another run to the allotment (I just got back now - stayed a bit longer than planned, by about an hour and a half - "oops").

BigShot":6eml9slv said:
I don't supose that guy's still there is he? With prices like that I could excuse taking my long overdue trip to Liverpool. It's been ages since I've been over and it'd be good to catch up with my mates there.

Sometimes he's there and sometimes not,I think its down to whether he gets a pitch there? as he just puts his stuff down on the ground and lets the punter sift through the stuff,basically his stuff comes from ex catalogue or returns merchandise from warehouses.

I couldn't give you a definate yay or nay as to his turn up as I only go now and again to the market.

Anyway the market is Tuebrook Market,opens on Thursday and Saturday but generally Sat is the best day.

Back