Quantcast

help dont know what to do

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

doddy555

Established Member
Reaction score
hi i ordered , well tryed to order some blades form mikes workshop , filled everthing in my card details ect, i have got an email saying the number are wrong, and to send my correct numbers i looked at my card and the numbers are correct, i am i little afriad of putting my card deatail in an email ,,,,please help
thanks very worried tracey :(

Harbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a problem with one of my cards when I bought some blades from Mike but another card worked OK.
I had had similar problems with both cards when I tried to renew my subs to Pop Wood - they would not accept them so gave it up?
Perhaps the USA system doesn't like all cards?

Rod

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
Tracey

Mike is a member on our forum

you can contact him direct , click on the link

member2896.html

and send him either a PM or direct email

It will get sorted , chin up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mike M

Established Member
Reaction score
It is all taken care off. I did not look at the numbers correctly. His card started with a # 6. I take 3 credit cards, they start with a # 4 what is Visa, # 5 what is a Master card and 6011 is discover. When I saw the # 6 I just assumed that it was a dciscover card. My mistake. I even called the credit card company and they told me what card it was but they did not take them.
This is what I have on my order form: Will accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
I take debet cards, most of them are one of the three I take. Anyone who has a debit card can now figure out what kind it is by looking at the first number.
Fd Mike

Latest posts