Hello from Aberdeen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieab11

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Charlie.

Nice pics - your assistant looks like she will be always in the way - just like she should be.

I'm fitting a new set of balustrades at home at the mo and one of my labs keeps following me up and down all the time as i get new parts and tools. How we both haven't fallen out of the side (where there is no handrail) is a mystery!

Shame you didn't put any effort into the wedding though :lol: :wink:

Cheers

Tim

Hi, from the land of your Celtic cousins - though I'm as English as they come, :)

Nice to see a younger person with an interest in woodworking, but a little tip for you... dont wear that kilt next next to the workshop extractor :lol: :lol:

Enjoy, learn and share on this great forum.

woody

Welcome to the forum Charlie, you need to make one of these seats for kilt wearers. :lol:
2001660011881377377_rs.jpg

kevin":1py5jexo said:
Welcome to the forum Charlie, you need to make one of these seats for kilt wearers. :lol:

:lol: .. Quality!

Welcome Charlie

Pecker":341qzec9 said:
Hi, from the land of your Celtic cousins - though I'm as English as they come, :)

Nice to see a younger person with an interest in woodworking, but a little tip for you... dont wear that kilt next next to the workshop extractor :lol: :lol:

Enjoy, learn and share on this great forum.

woody

i am a yorkie who married into the celtic folk. My better half is from the Isle of Skye, i'm from Wakefield.

thanks for all the kind words guys,

I will be posting some pics of work i have been up to soon, several turnings, and a little stool.

Back