Getting Old

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Computer Virus

Symptoms:

Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.

Causes you to send a blank e-mail.

Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.

Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.

Causes you to hit SEND before you've finished.

Causes you to hit DELETE when you want to SEND.

Causes you to hit SEND when you should DELETE.

It is called the C-NILE VIRUS.

Robbo

M P Hales":19whybcx said:
Found short piece of dowel yesterday whilst clearing corner of WS
Only after putting to one side thinking "that will come in handy for stirring paint" did I realise the years are passing fast and I'm turning into my FATHER :( :( :oops: :!:

Please add your experiance of realising the passing of the years.

I know I am getting on, when I catch myself thinking, 'With the mess the Country is in, maybe I am glad I probably won't be here to see it get much worse!' 8)

When you watch this and consider the music to be the most important thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3szlmtI ... re=related

I don't understand the language, but maybe I don't need to! :lol:

When you fill your tank with fuel and it comes to £65 and you say to yourself "that was a month's wages when I first started work."

I also keep 'losing' a decade. I keep forgetting 2000-2010!! I keep thinking 1990 was 12 years ago, not 22! :(

To add a serious comment to the thread, I used to feel my back aching nearly every morning. If I'd been gardening or similar then it was always worse. Then someone told me about Glucosamine, and I can tell you it works for me. No backache in the morning, even after gardening. If I overdo it slightly then I may feel achy in the evening, but by morning I'm fine again.

I don't think this is psychological because my German Shepherd dog had mobility issues as she got older, but on Glucosamine she went on without problems for another 18 months and I'm sure a dog can't fake or imagine it.

So if any of you guys feel your age in terms of backache then do an internet search and give it a go - you won't lose much by trying it.

K

graduate_owner":3vqsq0td said:
To add a serious comment to the thread, I used to feel my back aching nearly every morning. If I'd been gardening or similar then it was always worse. Then someone told me about Glucosamine, and I can tell you it works for me. No backache in the morning, even after gardening. If I overdo it slightly then I may feel achy in the evening, but by morning I'm fine again.

I don't think this is psychological because my German Shepherd dog had mobility issues as she got older, but on Glucosamine she went on without problems for another 18 months and I'm sure a dog can't fake or imagine it.

So if any of you guys feel your age in terms of backache then do an internet search and give it a go - you won't lose much by trying it.

K

Is that with or without Chondroitin K? :mrgreen:

And will it cause me to start looking for trees when I am desperate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:

Is that with or without Chondroitin K?
And will it cause me to start looking for trees when I am desperate?

Dunno about the trees but it'll make you barking mad :wink: just don't go around sniffing where you shouldn't :roll:

Seriously though, it's good stuff but you need to take full doseage or it's a total waste of time. Research shows that anything less than 1500mg ACTIVE glucosomine sulphate per day is not effective.

Best is just glucosamine on it's own (you can take other supplements seperately if you want). If you do buy multis then just make sure the active strength is the same as they often lower it. Tablets are large so buy coated ones as if it's a poor coating they are hard to swallow. We buy on-line from Natures Best which give by far the best value. Have tried others but not as good .

So to summerise: Glucosomine Sulphate KC2 - 1000mg per tablet (2 per day) Minimum daily dose = 1500mg pure active product. Current price from Natures Best is around £13 for 360 tabs / 6 months supply. We buy 12 months or more to get post free and buy the time we're ready to buy, they've usually sent us a money off voucher.

I've taken it for 3 years now and after the first couple of months (results aren't instant), the majority of my back pain disappeared. I had a laminectomy 25 years ago which cured my mobility problem but not the discomfort.
My wife suffers from rheumatism and stops taking the glucosamine occasionally but soon notices the difference and starts taking again. The results for her hip problem was dramatic

Bob

Benchwayze":22wk8ic6 said:
M P Hales":22wk8ic6 said:
Found short piece of dowel yesterday whilst clearing corner of WS
Only after putting to one side thinking "that will come in handy for stirring paint" did I realise the years are passing fast and I'm turning into my FATHER :( :( :oops: :!:

Please add your experiance of realising the passing of the years.

I know I am getting on, when I catch myself thinking, 'With the mess the Country is in, maybe I am glad I probably won't be here to see it get much worse!' 8)

When you watch this and consider the music to be the most important thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3szlmtI ... re=related

I don't understand the language, but maybe I don't need to! :lol:

Back