For Sale: Triton Router + Table/Unit + Cutters [SOLD]

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moose - I'm in Thurrock, Essex (RM16 post code)

Wizer - ??

Tiddles - no replacement. The hobby is just too expensive for me.

Just asking the big man to not lead me into temptation Byron. I do want that saw but must resist due to hollow wallet syndrome.

wizer":2kj6bn0u said:
Just asking the big man to not lead me into temptation Byron. I do want that saw but must resist due to hollow wallet syndrome.

AH, of course, I remember now you were interested when I last thought about the sale... if you don't want the router, feel free to make me an offer on the saw on it's own. And I still have the stand for the saw as well if you don't want the rolling unit..

you wicked man. No, don't have anything like what you want for it mate. I'll wait and be a good boy or Lurker will tell me off.

wizer":lzw2tfv9 said:
you wicked man. No, don't have anything like what you want for it mate. I'll wait and be a good boy or Lurker will tell me off.
I could even deliver it for you to save your back.. it's really shiny.

sadly too far for me to take the work truck and that wont go in my car.

that said if wizer weakens and buys the table saw (go on mate you know you wanna ) i might be interested in the router and table plate if the price was right.

wizer":ziwnsgxs said:
or Lurker will tell me off.

I'm watching you!!
Learn to use what you already have.
Repeat after me : I don't need any more kit, I don't need any more kit, I don't need any more kit.

Byron I'd have that lot if you were closer :lol:

TheTiddles":29jewzku said:
What are you replacing it with?

Aidan

With this one, I heard.

giant-saw-wtf-demotivational-poster.jpg

ByronBlack":zkx6kpwa said:
The hobby is just too expensive for me.

Its not expensive, the expense is caused by your "need" to buy, thinking you can replace skill & experience.
Common mistake with anyone under 40 (I guess it has always been so!)

I've watched you with exasperation for the last 3 years. I have money to burn (almost) but I've never gone out on sprees like you (& Wizer :roll: )

Tis a shame because you were getting quite good.
Maybe when you are older & calmer you might return to the hobby.
Promise me you will hang on to your handtools

Colin, I'm also very sorry to hear that you are 'leaving' the hobby. Just when you seemed to have found a knack for making guitars... I also agree with Lurker; at the very least; do not sell your hand tools!! :shock: :wink:

Best of luck with whatever next takes your interest. :)

RogerS":7piv0k3l said:
TheTiddles":7piv0k3l said:
What are you replacing it with?

Aidan

With this one, I heard.

giant-saw-wtf-demotivational-poster.jpg

nah thats wizers next purchase , when he sells me the big red machine to fund it (at an enormooooose loss ) :lol:

lurker":z0kwtho8 said:
ByronBlack":z0kwtho8 said:
The hobby is just too expensive for me.

Its not expensive, the expense is caused by your "need" to buy, thinking you can replace skill & experience.
Common mistake with anyone under 40 (I guess it has always been so!)

I've watched you with exasperation for the last 3 years. I have money to burn (almost) but I've never gone out on sprees like you (& Wizer :roll: )

Tis a shame because you were getting quite good.
Maybe when you are older & calmer you might return to the hobby.
Promise me you will hang on to your handtools

Lurker- You presume too much about me.

OPJ - I'll still be keeping my hand-tools, and will continue making the odd guitar as and when funds allow.

Back