TRiton TRA001 router problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brocher

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
HI, if you remember I had a TRA001 router issue last year. The switch appeared to be the issue at the time, but it seemed to have cleared up. But today it has refused to switch on. There is power showing as the switch lights up but it wont turn the motor. Anyway I have now messaged Triton under their 3 year guarantee to see if I can get something sorted out. Watch this space!

Triton have been very prompt in coming back to me. They wanted the original receipt I paid and a copy of the registered guarantee. Today, I got a prepaid postage (via FedEX) to send the TRA001 back to them so that it can be looked at repaired (or whatever) and returned to me. I was told that once they get it back I may well get it returned in 5 days! Well it will be interesting to see what happens, but so far am impressed with the speed of action

I had dealings with them not so long ago and found them excellent. In my case it was sourcing a new armature for my Triton Planer but excellent service :)

Hope you get your router back soon :)

Just got round to giving an update of the Triton router. Yes it was repaired within 48 hours and posted back to me ASAP. I only got round to putting it back in the router table yesterday, after checking that I didn't have switch problems again! So far it all seems tickety boo. I am really pleased with the prompt chat service with Triton, and their guarantee to fix the switch issue. They supplied the label for me to send it back to them and they also posted it back - all free of charge under their guarantee. So big thumbs up for the service.

Back