Festool Mini + Triton DCA300 Dust Collector

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDudester

Established Member
Reaction score
I already have a Festool CTL Mini Extractor and was thinking of adding a Triton dust collector to help with capacity.

I note a previous thread concerning theTriton but does anyone use it with a Festool extractor and were there any additional cables necessary.

Thanks

TheDudester

TheDudester":2u307kzw said:
I already have a Festool CTL Mini Extractor and was thinking of adding a Triton dust collector to help with capacity.

I note a previous thread concerning theTriton but does anyone use it with a Festool extractor and were there any additional cables necessary.

Thanks

TheDudester

I can't help with the Festool extractor, but I do have a Triton Dust Collector. I'm not sure what you mean about additional cables though. The Dust Collector isn't powered. You just plug your vac hose into the centre port on the lid and connect your appliance to one of the two inlets at the side. There is a filter in the lid that stops most of the fine dust getting as far as your vac/extractor. Sorry if I've misunderstood your original question and this sounds a bit patronising.

I have the CT33 unit and when ever im doing a lot of routing i connect up the triton bucket to collect the larger chips and sav on bags. The cost Festool charge for the bags is ridiculous hence why i use the bucket at times

Back