Excalibur Table Saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kafkaian":39kmb2g7 said:
Midnight":39kmb2g7 said:
I am looking for a saw table and am absolutely fed up of what I've seen on offer thus far.
Do we have any links to the Excalibur?

The link below will take you to the xcalibur retailer's page, but it looks like it's down for reconstruction at present... stick with it though, they've some tasty looking kit there...

http://www.woodfordwm.co.uk

Thank you very much indeed. Will bookmark it for later

Er, thought I'd take up this link again and I get an advertisement for "A Premier Self catering apartment " :lol: :lol: 8)

Has anyone apart from Philly got any pics of the Excalibur saws that they could post here?...... :cry:

Thanks Jorden

How much d'you think we are likely to have to pay for Norm's 10 tonne ultra thick steel industrial grade table saw?

kafkaian":2gvm9uak said:
Thanks Jorden

How much d'you think we are likely to have to pay for Norm's 10 tonne ultra thick steel industrial grade table saw?

Just bought one. If you're really interested, search for Daniel Holton in the forums. He imports them and has just received stock.

Jeff

Mdotflorida":rmp56d6b said:
kafkaian":rmp56d6b said:
Thanks Jorden

Just bought one. If you're really interested, search for Daniel Holton in the forums. He imports them and has just received stock.

Jeff

My house will be on the market soon. As soon as I move, this is the sort of thing I want. I don't suppose he's on the internet?

Thanks Jeff - appreciated mate. This is exactly what I want and will pay dividends in the long run.

Very nicely Bean, there are a few mods I am thinking of, such as a soft start and a better quality belt and maybe an nvr, but I am very impressed with the saw.

Dennis

Jorden":2ml74cwg said:
Very nicely Bean, there are a few mods I am thinking of, such as a soft start and a better quality belt and maybe an nvr, but I am very impressed with the saw.

Dennis

What sort of price are we talking out of interest? Soft start is always better on any PT IMHO

here is a link to the company that makes them for xcaliber, follow through the jump menu links and you can see the full range that woodford supply.
They make some of the equipement for our british suppliers they just change the paint schemes and stickers but it gives you an idea to what they look like
http://www.maoshan.com/p1.htm

Ian

Mdotflorida":2yp8qx6h said:
kafkaian":2yp8qx6h said:
Thanks Jorden

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Glad to here you have bought a Unisaw, I'm considering it, is it as good as you were expecting?

It would be great to here your views on this saw?... :wink:

Back