Excalibur Table Saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frank":25sbil3j said:
bramers did you phone woodford and asked what models they have in stock and how long is the delivery time .

frank

im going to tommorow, havent had a minute to call them when they are open.

hey all,

have been looking for a good new table saw, have been looking at the excaliber Model 802 01 01, was just wondering if anyone had bought one recently as i see this is quite an old thread, im not sure if im allowed to post a link to it on this forum but i seen it on woodford woodworking machinery website, its under semi professional , then table saws and its the top one on the list, just wondering if anyone has one or had any experience with this model?

thanks in advance guys

regards,

warren.

Hi Warren.

I've had my 802 for some years now and found it to be an excellent saw, accurate and reliable. What I've done to mine is upgrade the belt to a segmented one, and change one of the leaves to wood so that it converts into a router table. I upgraded the fence too (now bright yellow) although the original was very useable. BTW, the paperwork that comes with it says its a Delta.

Dennis

thank you for that Dennis,

great info to know, i am in the mind of upgrading the fence to the incra ls system with the router table built in and using the incra wonder fence

warrenr6":26egzy4k said:
hey all,

have been looking for a good new table saw, have been looking at the excaliber Model 802 01 01, was just wondering if anyone had bought one recently as i see this is quite an old thread, im not sure if im allowed to post a link to it on this forum but i seen it on woodford woodworking machinery website, its under semi professional , then table saws and its the top one on the list, just wondering if anyone has one or had any experience with this model?

thanks in advance guys

regards,

warren.

Warren

I think you are looking at an old website no longer kept up to date, you need to look at http://*********************** as the models have changed. See this recent thread for a lot of detail

excalibur-set-up-t82011.html

Terry.

apart from Excalibur, what are your guys recommendations for a good quality table saw, in around the £400-£500 mark, with a cast iron top and belt drive preferably, and has to have the standard mitre slot size for my incra mitre guages

Back