Ebay sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creampuff

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just been browsing good'ol ebay, and came across a nice little tool collection sale,

Thought it might be of some interest.

Item number: 170333024496

Regards

Andy

P.S Another find for those wanting to build there own router table maybe?? Item number: 250411682260

clewlowm":1omvetsf said:
i am bidding on that, i do hope you have not alerted everyone to what might have my bargain :cry:

Looks good.

Will this turn into a fight? :)

I am bidding on a shoulder plane at present, I am the only bider, bet that don't last.

Good luck

Mick

what do you think its worth? i no how much i am prepared to spend. some nice little bits in there. i want them :lol:

I don't wish to be negative. But now it's been posted here, it's going to go through the roof.

wizer":29nzowfr said:
I don't wish to be negative. But now it's been posted here, it's going to go through the roof.

I apologise if i have broken an unwriten rule by posting this information here, or indeed if i have upset anyone.

I simply wished to share information with you kind folks.

Again, I apologise if i have upset anyone, it was not my intent.

Regards

Andy

Ok so not quite through the roof but certainly not a bargain IMO. If anyone here got it, I'd be interested in the carving chisels ;)

hi all. it seems buyer could not complete deal as he lived in birmingham! don't you just love ebay? i got 2nd chance offer now, i have just bought the two marples planes off ebay, so don't realy need the item anymore. so i did the decent thing and offered a £100, see what happens now,

Latest posts

Back