Customer loyalty

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJS2018

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just about to make a couple of expensive tool purchases - £1000+ - and am fed up with handing my money over to Axminster. Can someone recommend an online retailer that actually care about their customers? Woodworkersworkshop, classichandtools and workshopheaven all spring to mind as great retailers, as one purchase is a domino machine, they’re not appropriate. Any hidden gems out there?

Depends what you are buying, i.e. power tools, heavy machinery or hand tools, etc.

I use Nuts & Bolts usually for Festool, not always the cheapest but the service has been superb with a very personable approach to dealing with their customers. I'm looking for a good supplier of the Domino at the moment as N&B don't have the version I need. Not sure if to press the button today or wait for some potential deals on the 4th. Best price I found for the Domino (240v) was Toucan tools but they just went out of stock in the last 24 hours and I also have no experience of using them. I notice Kelvin tools are out of stock of the 240v version as well.

I'd be interested in the results of this thread as I'm in the same boat.

Back