Cheap Trend diamond stones

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 left. 8) Thanks.

Quote 'Coarse side is solid diamond.' Not bad for a fiver lol!

I bought two, one for a mate who doesnt want it. Im happy to keep 2 but if anyone wants one Im also happy to post it. Long as you're in the uk. I can't be dealing with overseas. Let me know on here or pm. Might take a few days till I get the chance.
regards
Chris.

it is worth keeping an eye on the trend eBay list- there are some genuine bargains on there from time to time.

Thanks very much Alexfn.
I was annoyed to miss the first lot (too busy making stuff!) as I've been looking for a coarse diamond stone.
It could do with being a bit longer, really, but for a fiver, as long as it arrives, it shouldn't be too bad...

Will report back.
Cheers,
Sven

Ordered yesterday at 17:00, just been delivered at 11:48. Amazing.

Although the listing says it only has one side(moebius diamond plate, anyone?), there is another side visible through holes on the underside. The underside is not "solid", though.

What's good to use as a lubricant on these?

Yep, mine have come. It says on the ad. to use Trend lapping fluid, but I can't see anything being used on mine. I'm just off to lever one out to have a look at the other side. I thought the way the ad. was worded that there was possibly a manufacturing fault on the second side, so they were being sold as single sided.

Back