Cheap Systainers!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O
IMG_1508.jpeg
My other two turned up similar packaging
In addition one for ffx also turned up with similar packaging

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpeg
    IMG_1507.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I have a TS55 with its systainer. Initially I had considered sourcing a couple more for other tools but ended up buying £20 DeWalt T Stak boxes instead. Very similar dimensions and they feel a lot more robust.

Luckily for me John Pye is easy collection - just bagged 18 of these for £37.50 :D:D
Strange that the other John Pye Branches aren't offering these. Perhaps they were all held in a large warehouse in Wales, at least the going price for us not so local should hold. I decided to cover the "biological substance " lettering with tape. I guess the lucky South Wales bidders effectively get them free by selling a few to cover cost. My conclusion is that that normal carriers are likely to damage them, cardboard on the base and corners is essential.

I have a TS55 with its systainer. Initially I had considered sourcing a couple more for other tools but ended up buying £20 DeWalt T Stak boxes instead. Very similar dimensions and they feel a lot more robust.
Agree, DeWalt are polypropylene more forgiving and almost as strong as brittle ABS, no weak corners and plastic connectors With hindsight the Tough system might be even better with seals.

Agree, DeWalt are polypropylene more forgiving and almost as strong as brittle ABS, no weak corners and plastic connectors With hindsight the Tough system might be even better with seals.
I considered the Tough System but I already had T Stak organisers for screws etc so went for the same, as at least they stack properly on top of each other. I'm unlikely to use them clipped together but I can stack a few if I'm working out of the workshop and tidying up at the end of the day.
They were also on offer at Screwfix & others at £20 a couple of weeks ago.

Back