Breastfeeding in public

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you agree with breastfeeding in public

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digit":39rq1ss0 said:
But there are morons who would disapprove aren't there?

No Jacob, there are people who would disapprove, you may well disagree but you do not set the standard as what is correct behaviour and which is not.
In some societies a woman showing more than her eyes would provoke violence, you have not the slightest right to think that you may act as arbiter to what is or is not acceptable behaviour.

Roy.
I didn't say that I did have a right...etc, but I have an opinion i.e. that people who disapprove of breast feeding in public, are morons. I'm happy with that. :lol: :lol:

Yep, as I said, anyone with a different opinion to you is a moron, nuff said!

Roy.

"No need Jacob, you see I support diversity, the right of people to be different, to respect their views even when I might disagree with them. You should try it as opposed to calling them morons. "

:? Bit of a sweeping statement Digit, I'm sure there are plenty of peoples views even you would find disdainful

There are indeed, but that does not mean I will not listen to what they have to say. I disagree with Jacob's idea that those who disagree with him are morons, but I listen to his viewpoint. As I pointed out, in some societies a woman risks violence showing more than her eyes, I disagree with them. That gives me neither the right to insult them nor to tell them that my way is better.

Roy.

Ironic that on a thread discussing breastfeeding, people are being sucked in by the same man who referred to all the members on here as 'titheads' on thread on another woodwork forum about 3 weeks back...
I quote: 'That's partly why I've been tapping away on the old keyboard - didn't feel like doing anything much else. Seem to be annoying the tit-heads over there so it's not entirely wasted!'
I take exception to that, but it's all a game to him as I've known all along.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back