Boot room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
A painted bootroom with a dark oak worktop.
I think the colour is Elephants breathe.
T & G (v and bead) around the walls, this extends into the utility room but we didn't photograph this as we did the main kitchen as well which is sufficiently impressive.

ie7y.jpg

zlmv.jpg

xc53.jpg

u815.jpg

Grahamshed":20snoazf said:
Lovely looking job.
How the other half live Huh ?

I'll put up the images of the kitchen in a few days time .................. it's a biggy.......

Super 'proper-job'. Finished beautifully. I'll fix up my utility room similarly. (About 1/2 the size mind!) I like the colour, Elephant's Breath. Just checked out the supplier..... :shock: Oh well, quality lasts I guess.

Lovely job - same sort of work that I do, both for a living and fixing up my own place - when I get time and inclination! Kitchen took two years on and off, now started bathroom which is into second month. Wife getting very stressy for some reason - I guess I'd better get a move on. I'll post some pics soon. But I digress - really nice bit of work, and also a bit of an idea for my own hallway, which I want to split with an inner door, creating a kind of lobby, with boot racks - I've got a typical four-storey Victorian terrace, I'm sure everyone knows the sort.

Thanks chaps.
Got a few nice kitchens coming up over the next few months, lots of curved units.

Very impressed with this project you must be well satisfied. Liked your web site very professional

Latest posts

Back