Blinking Rutlands again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credit to Rutlands - the order I placed with them on New Year's Eve arrived sometime today. Well, half of it, since a couple of items are out of stock... But, they were kind enough to add on the invoice that one will be dispatched in early February and the other, well, on the 28th December, apparently...! ;-) Service is a little bit slower than usual, I must admit, even taking the bank holiday weekend in to account. Usually, I find their goods arrive next working day. :)

Ordered the cookie set with free postage, plus £11 of cookie accessories. They wanted £5 p&p. Dleleted accessories and just ordered the cookie set. Annoying. Will wait for a free postage deal.

Mike Wingate":3a10shvw said:
Ordered the cookie set with free postage, plus £11 of cookie accessories. They wanted £5 p&p. Dleleted accessories and just ordered the cookie set. Annoying. Will wait for a free postage deal.

Darn! Wish I'd thought of that!! ](*,)

Got my new Cookies with the Risers yesterday but the Cones are out of stock until the end of this month.

Well Rutlands, all is forgiven. They sent me a free set of cookies to compensate me for the damage to my router table.

Nice people.

Placed my first order with them yesterday at 3.30pm. A Dakota router table.

It arrived by Parcelforce today at 1.00pm. Good service, so far.

Nice touch of emailing direct link for tracking details for parcel, too.

I bought off Rutlands once ,Leigh router cutter set when they had free delivery and 10% off, they were by far the cheapest. Set arrived a couple of days later all ok, so no problems here. Maybe just the luck of the draw!!

Back