Big Triton Router gloat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdust

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just picked up the big Triton router from the Scarborough B&Q for £98! I got the last boxed one but there is one left on display if anyone nearby is looking for one.

Time to build a new router table I think :D

Cheers
Mike

Even if they are out of stock, they will still order one for you at the same price. Hereford were out of stock and have ordered one for me. A boy can never have enough routers :wink:

This has caused much upset in our household. See I was just walking out the door to go to B&Q earlier when the missus talked me out of it! Now I see this! :evil:

got one!!

Anyone want to do a straight swap for the little Triton ;) ?

Just been to B&Q in Newcastle upon Tyne and got Triton for .... £88!!!!!
Unbelievable for such a brilliant machine.

You triton router gloaters are getting me down! :) I've had my eye on one of these for a month now for a router table (NYWS-esque).

I visited the only B&Q I have access to (Weston Super Mare) and they didn't have a clue.

I wish I'd have known I could've ordered one. As it is I can't get back there again for a few weeks. Is ordering definitely possible? I might try phoning up tomorrow if so.

Failing that, would any kind sole be willing to buy & post on ? If so, LMK about your cut etc and I'm sure a deal can be done. I can pay via paypal etc.

TIA!

I assume they are selling for this price because they were stuck with the stock. To good a router for the average B&Q customer, so I guess they will not be stocking that machine again. Good luck to those that got a bargin.

Thanks for the info Andy, I got one today from Wellingborough. :D It looks as if they still have at least two left.

Hi - Having trouble finding one of these Triton Routers at B&Q. They said they'd order one if I could tell them their "bar code" - anyone still got their packaging ? Thanks, Mike

****** EDIT - found the code, it's 3385 1004 101 But as it's a discontinued product, ordering is not an option ********

hi, i was not able to get from the wednesbury branch of b&q has i did not have any. I looked on ebay and was able to get the big trb model with postage for £140 still sealed in the box. Not has good a deal has some of you but got a triton all the same.

Cheers Neil

Hey Neil,

There was one left on the Wolves B&Q shop yesterday for £98.

I already have the baby Triton and as a newbie part time wood worker could not justify the indulgence.

Harry

This kind of attitude is very offensive :shock: indulgence is always justified especially where tools are concerned.

I already have the baby Triton and as a newbie part time wood worker could not justify the indulgence.

You might not realise it now but soon you will feel an overiding desire for at least one router table with a hefty 1/2" router installed and look back on this appalling decision thinking Dagnabit should've bought that Triton. ](*,)

Regards Tom

Latest posts

Back