Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66422b3eb19cd_Time.jpg
66422b145d655_Bruce.jpg
main-qimg-1dc738922d9cd869963fcd4b6fc6d8d2.jpg
main-qimg-4b9f4ce48d19b6848379b56f767aaaa9.jpg
main-qimg-52cd60f96ef93de4602edc1b78ed3813.jpg
main-qimg-164ca686ce0657fb201755f523117b80.jpg
main-qimg-927064840c18fec8e2e2027598408df2.jpg
main-qimg-b2db5f3ee35d6dacb7af9a9fe14a8904.jpg
main-qimg-bfedce8d8aed3f997be99b10c426cae3.jpg
main-qimg-cc6dc2e662c7dd61f7aa35b07f9e3645.jpg

It so much apostrophe as catastrophe!!
Look. I realise you might be lonely and want to put pen to paper, but doing it this way is not the way to go.
By making a few simple adjustments you can overcome your problem.
I've enclosed a self help booklet, which is full of grammatical errors and is recommend for people with overbearing urges to correct everything and everybody.
It starts with aligning a painting or mirror thats not running vertically and that annoying habbit of keep ensuring your dick bow tie isnt cockeyed.
I'm sure you will find it a good read,and who knows it might just help you lighten up to the fact that all men are not born with equal skills.
The human race would not have evolved had that been the case.

Look. I realise you might be lonely and want to put pen to paper, but doing it this way is not the way to go.
I've enclosed a self help booklet, which is full of grammatical errors and is recommend for people with overbearing urges to correct everything and everybody.
It starts with aligning a painting or mirror thats not running vertically and that annoying habbit of keep ensuring your dick bow tie isnt cockeyed.
I'm sure you will find it a good read,and who knows it might just help you lighten up to the fact that all men are not born with equal skills.
I tend to wear my bow tie on my neck.

Hi Phil I think your description of Camilla is wrong. She should be described as a "Plonker" as should king Charles be described as a "Plonker". Both these people made marriage vows in "the presence of God" and after this decided the vows did not apply. It seems strange that these two people can be considered as king and queen and paragons for the UK when they are unable to fulfil vows to God.
If there was such a 'person', would not all the space exploration have found such????????? 🤔

I'm one for re-aligning pictures etc!!!!!! HEE!,HEE!

Back