Best-looking woodworker's cat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, we supposed to have a couple of moderators to keep things in the right category - general woodworking..... off topic etc and with Charley away building his workshop it all goes to pot.

ALF is the person I think I will arbitarily blame :shock: :wink:

Adam

You're right. :oops: Mea culpa. Pass me my sword and I will fall on it will all despatch. :roll:

On the other hand, it is woodworkers' cats, and thus totally ON topic for the General Woodworking board. Well that's my story...

Cheers, Alf

To be honest I wasn't going to bother showing you my cat until I remembered I already had a photo already uploaded. It's an old one, he's 12 or 13 now. Here's Arnold (named after one of my fav actors at the time. guessed it? Please remember I was only 6 or 7 at the time :oops: )

cat02.jpg

I've got a day off tomorrow so I'll try and get a more recent one of him in the workshop.

Puleeeeeeze can i have a planner/thinknesser.............look at all the nice things i said, puleeeeze

my cat's the oldest, 16 this summer!!! and still going strong.

pesky thing refuses to die!!

if someone tells me how to post a pic in a message i'll uploadf one of her.

she is very cute!!

edited for spelling

woodshavings":3dv5t5xh said:
shouldnt this thread be moved to OT ?
Absolutely not!. These are very much woodworkers' cats, and as such belong right here (and in the workshop as long as it not noisy, dangerous or too dusty). Feel free to include a pic of your cat/s
John

Well, I think Charley has cheated a bit submitting a kitten photo from years ago, so I will have to as well. Here is Harry on one of his first outings outdoors almost 11 years ago. My woodworker's cat training obviously paid off as the little squirt made straight for the saw horse to examine the quality of my log sawing.

Since then he has reached master craftsman status with his speciality being delicate claw-work on the legs of furniture.

click on image for larger view

BTW, are you sure this shouldn't be OT, Alf? :)

NeilCFD

Neil":2bb7t2bf said:
BTW, are you sure this shouldn't be OT, Alf? :)
No I'm not :roll: , so I shall move it. Then you can all complain it should be on the General Woodworking board, so I can move it again. :p Back and forth we shall go - oh what fun and merriment. :wink: Until all these cats get motion sickness, and then we will be trouble... :eek: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Good Grief you lot!

I know it's off-topic but even so..

I hate (domestic) cats. They are the most self satisfied creatures on earth, the least deserving of our love and affection because they will turn in an instant to anyone or thing that seems to offer more, they are shameless, disloyal, good for nothing survivors. When mankind has blown itself up or choked in its own pollution, there will still be cats chatting up the ants or whatever species takes over from us.

Hasn't anyone got a pet monkey to talk about? Someone was going to build a vivarium for snakes, so how about a pet boa?

Back