Best-looking woodworker's cat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waterhead37":3eq6lqxz said:
They are the most self satisfied creatures on earth, the least deserving of our love and affection because they will turn in an instant to anyone or thing that seems to offer more, they are shameless, disloyal, good for nothing survivors. When mankind has blown itself up or choked in its own pollution, there will still be cats chatting up the ants or whatever species takes over from us.
Yep. And your point? :wink:

I believe TP (an author well-known to this group, but more usually for his turtle-based writings) commented that cats only tolerate humans until someone comes up with a tin opener that can be operated by a paw. :lol:

So we could try parrots then? Flying 3yr olds with wire cutters for beaks who only appreciate you long enough to be sure that the next person to enter the room isn't a threat - at which point they fly off to see them instead, etc etc. Of course the interaction between cats and parrots is almost worth the grief you get from them both... :twisted: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

i give up the picture displayed this morning when i posted the message.

my cat is still the best!!!!lLOL

This is PB, he's 23 years old and still has his powerdrill and two bits but these days there's no plug on the end of the cord, his 'lubrication' abilities are still in full working order though :roll: :D

Pb.jpg

Well here is the youngster, Jones, as usual he is asleep. :D

Dscn0973s.jpg

What is usual is its my desk/mouse, normal he lays on the LOMLs keyboard and gets upset when the machine protests :shock:

Back