Beginner patterns

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on what you want to do with your saw and what sort of things you wish to cut out.

There are lot's of ways of obtaining patterns. One good place to start is Steve Good's 'Scroll saw workshop' Scroll Saw Workshop Catalog

There are lot's of Scrollsaw books available offering simple and complex patterns, these can often be bought cheaply second hand via ebay.

You can also look on ebay for old Hobbies fretwork patterns they are often offered on there.

Another way is to copy line art pictures and turn them into patterns to cut.

I am working on a website covering the Scroll saw and Fretwork hobby on which I will be offering free downloads of very old fretwork patterns that I have in my collection mainly to keep the patterns alive so to speak. but it's not ready yet I am afraid.

Thanks for the reply
I will have a look at that site
And also keep watching for your progress
I have one of those articulated air hoses
For blowing the sawdust away from the workpiece
Is there a way to connect to the white hose that hegner supply
Possibly a small junction box
Thank you very much for your reply and help

It depends on what you want to do with your saw and what sort of things you wish to cut out.

There are lot's of ways of obtaining patterns. One good place to start is Steve Good's 'Scroll saw workshop' Scroll Saw Workshop Catalog

There are lot's of Scrollsaw books available offering simple and complex patterns, these can often be bought cheaply second hand via ebay.

You can also look on ebay for old Hobbies fretwork patterns they are often offered on there.

Another way is to copy line art pictures and turn them into patterns to cut.

I am working on a website covering the Scroll saw and Fretwork hobby on which I will be offering free downloads of very old fretwork patterns that I have in my collection mainly to keep the patterns alive so to speak. but it's not ready yet I am afraid.

What about a thread as a sticky where patterns/pics/drawing can be added for download?

Most of mine are Pinterest downloads and then re-sized.

Also don't forget to check out Sue Mey - website and patterns.
Sue Mey

https://scrollsawartist.com/

Back