anyone after a brad nailer???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcjwebb

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys

i have seen a 23 ga pin nailer i would like to get but it only comes as a set with an 18ga brad nailer ( which i dont need )

so .........

i wanted to know if anyone on here would be interested in the brad nailer as i only want the 23ga pinner

I would guess it's one from the twin pack Rutlands are doing, can't comment on the quality as I've never seen one. However if it's just a good 23g headless Pinner you need I've had a couple of these http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-aw ... ess-pinner for a few years now and they have performed faultlessly. Axminster have recently changed the pins they stock to stainless steel, the old steel type used to have a coating on that left a small stain on the surface of light timbers, so wherever you get your Pinner I would definitely recommend the stainless pins.

Thanks for the recommendation Richard. Curiously it is specified as 24 gauge where the std seems to be 23 gauge. Could just be the difference between AWG and SWG?

Just checked the gauge tables

23awg =0.023"
24swg = 0.022"
so just 1 thou difference.

Hi guys sorry for delay was knackered last night.

It is indeed the set from rut lands. Have also looked at the Axminster one but that maxes out at 20mm and the freeman one goes up to 25mm

Back