Any thoughts on the new Axminster catalogue?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveL wrote
more shelves for the workshop

Please don't mention that phrase Dave, think of it in the same
way as'' that Scottish play''
It's been on my to-do list since time immemmorial (phew) :x

TX

Fear not as she is on a diet I've hidden them in the chocolate cupboard :shock: WHAT HAVE I DONE :shock: ecuse me I must go and move something................

Bean

John, Just like to confirm that Rojek machines are made in Czech Republic and feature a lot of cast iron tables etc. They are are also exporting a lot to USA where I was told they are very popular.

Having discovered that the Record Warranty is really 6 months on the bits that are most likely to go wrong :shock: (motor, electrics etc) and not the 5 years they headline, I looked at my new Axminster Catalog for their warranty terms. Maybe I am missing something, but I found no reference to warranty. When something has gone wrong in then past, Axminster have been helpful but its always been within the first month or two. What happens after 6, 12 or 24 months? I am looking at the CCVBB & 3501 bandsaws compared the the Record BS350 (and others!) :?

John

Why, oh why, oh why, does everything have to arrive at once? Another motherlode strikes. :roll: APTC cat on Wednesday, PWW also last week and GWW (or was that the week before. Can't remember, didn't read it). Then this morning F&C (Veritas plane review in there, btw - not mine, so don't all rush... :wink: ), FWW (urgh, are we going to get all DC's past articles redone for the 'Murricans? :( ) and the Lee Valley catalogue (slobber, drool). No prizes for guessing which I read first... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Yes, I know. I have too many mag subs. :roll:

Oooops :oops: In my defence though a quick glance through the 2004 catalogue I found some dewalt radial arm saws :lol:

Latest posts

Back