New company, new career

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest what I provide is probably well over the top, but, it's like painting with numbers and clarifies all the detail.

Another snap shot of the documents I provide relative to the project in hand, all saved in a library of individual drawings that can be copy and pasted as when needed:

Construction Assemblies.png

To be honest what I provide is probably well over the top, but, it's like painting with numbers and clarifies all the detail.

Another snap shot of the documents I provide relative to the project in hand, all saved in a library of individual drawings that can be copy and pasted as when needed:

View attachment 175784
absolutely brilliant, I love it.
I am really curious if there are any books you can buy that have this sort of information in them?
I'm often surprised at how tricky it is to find out the de-facto standards for certain things, such as foundation build up and depth etc just like that stuff you have defined in your pictograms
If such a text exists I would be happy to sit and read it and would be great for reference

Update: I have just had a look, and haven't found exactly what I was hoping for but I did find one or two that looked promising. I really want a visual guide and not just a bunch of text. This one seemed pretty nice, although the only downside is a focus on american standards, and not UK
1707791492486.png

LINK to amazon

Any other recommendations?

Martin

Last edited:
A lot of my info comes direct from the Building Regs documents, along with the other sites such as the NHBC web site, for example: NHBC

And a selection of books collected over the years:

books.jpg

Last edited:
Back