A little joinery work for someone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WellsWood

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had a call from a (sort of) old customer of mine who's looking for someone to do a little work. For a combination of reasons I can't do it so I thought I'd mention it here in case any of you are interested.

There are 2 jobs in different locations, I haven't seen either so I can only describe them as they were related to me.

Job 1- location: Sydenham
replacing all or part (as appropriate) of the frame of a pair of french doors - lower part of frame and cill have rotted due to being originally fitted incorrectly (she was told).

Job 2- location: Kennington
repairs to painted wood panelling. Penetrating damp in walls is being repaired under an insurance claim, the panelling is required to be removed for access to walls, and then repaired/replaced (and I assume painted) as appropriate.

If anyone thinks it's up their street p.m. me with details which I will pass on. She'll be looking for a properly skilled & insured tradesperson rather than a "have a go" merchant (like me). Particularly since the Kennington job is in a grade 2 listed building.

Where's Mr Grimsdale when you need him?

Latest posts

Back