2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can stop blubbering now Mark :roll: :wink: Bit Jealous of the Philly Plane tho. :mrgreen: (even tho I've got one already :D )

Mine left the house with the missus this morning. Let's hope she sent it :-s

wizer":2h69d9yv said:
You can stop blubbering now Mark :roll: :wink: Bit Jealous of the Philly Plane tho. :mrgreen: (even tho I've got one already :D )
Haha, yeah I was getting a bit girly about it 'spose ;)

I don't know what is in the box, it might be empty 'cept for a picture of Philly wearing nowt but his apron... :shock:

Mike - I bet Trim did more than dribble when he saw that PhillyPlane box :lol:

Cheers

Karl

Mike,

Go could convert this vicarious excitement into something real
..........if........only......you.....would ...venture ....out ........onto......this.........slight.........incline you see before you :lol:

Mike, you're basically saying Mark got the parcel and then went to do the Ironing? Sounds about right...

lurker":2aii9uu5 said:
Mike,........convert this vicarious excitement........

It's not like that at all! It's like watching a whole bunch of old farmers getting excited over a restored tractor at a summer fair: a bit puzzling to the outsider! One thing I can guarantee about christmas is that I won't be getting anything for the workshop........'cos I've got enough tools.

I bet I can't get a single person on this 'ere esteemed forum to repeat after me.......

..........."I've got enough tools". :D

Mike

Finally got the bookcase finished and delivered, so I've had time to finish my SSP for whover, just got to pack it in a suitable package and get it to the post office.
Phew, I have cursed the idea of making summint for SS but I know it will be worth it - if one could only see the recipients'face on opening.

hs

Unfortunately mine didn't arrive. Hope my recipient enjoys opening theirs tomorrow. Happy Christmas to all.
Neil

Sorry for not posting pictures before but here hopefully are pics of my gift.
SecretSanta-1-2.jpg

I've had a quick play and it seems to work a treat. Although I usually dimension off a piece the scale will undoubtedly prove useful. The setting is simple and the scored line nice and crisp. A big thanks to my SS. :D :D
Jeremy

Back