Kity 613 manual wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddyhall

Reaction score
Hi New member and new to woodturning with loads of support from members at Snaintoon.
Bought a Kity 613 bandsaw at auction yesterday and need to find a copy of the manual. Can anyone help please. Also saw guide missing. Any ideas? Thanks Paddy

if you let me have your email address I will send you a .pdf of the manual

Hi, all.
Another newbie here - Jumps, I too have recently purchased a 2nd hand KITY bandsaw without a manual. This one IS a 613, so I'd be ever so grateful if you'd be kind enough to email me the PDF you have recently slaved over - if I'm reading things correctly, this would give added meaning to your life since so far you've had a bit of a negative response to your efforts?
Should I publish my email address to the world in a post?

bob255":3ky4sj17 said:
Hi, all.
Another newbie here - Jumps, I too have recently purchased a 2nd hand KITY bandsaw without a manual. This one IS a 613, so I'd be ever so grateful if you'd be kind enough to email me the PDF you have recently slaved over - if I'm reading things correctly, this would give added meaning to your life since so far you've had a bit of a negative response to your efforts?

'google documents' for simple file share. upload, send link. simples! :D

Thanks, Nev.
You're right, growing old IS mandatory!
With it comes a complete inability to understand what you're talking about!
Please elucidate.
B W
Bob

bob255":3b34w2aj said:
Hi, all.

Bob, you should have an email with my email address - let me know yours through that I will send the manual.

bob255":32pomgqx said:
Thanks, Nev.
You're right, growing old IS mandatory!
With it comes a complete inability to understand what you're talking about!
Please elucidate.
B W
Bob

hi bob, one always assumes (wrongly!) that cos people are on the internet they know all about the various things available. my bad.
http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answ ... swer=49008
google docs is sort of an online storage space where you can put files of any type to share with with people. so for example i could put there a copy of a pdf file or similar and when someone asks 'does anyone know where i can get one of these?' you simply email the link to your storage space. you can allocate who can see which file, whether its just people with the link or you can make it public.
i think you need a gmail email address but its free.

First of all, thanks to Nev for the explanations - I thought I was reasonably clued up but you caught me out!
Then many thanks to jumps for sending me the KITY 613 manual in PDF form. One or two strangenesses in the Pee Dee Effing but since I don't read German they shouldn't make a real difference.

All the best to everyone - I'll keep an eye on you! And thanks again.

Latest posts

Back