Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Yandles in a couple of weeks :D (Friday 03 and Sat 04 April) Who's going when and where are we meeting...Phillybench as usual? I'll be there on Sat, round 11ish or thereabouts - Rob

Shame it's so far away - I wouldn't mind meeting more UKW members.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Karl

Yup, I'll be there! Feel free to meet up at my bench.
I'll have plenty of toys to play with.....:wink:
Philly :D

I'll be there on Saturday, too.

For those who find the trip a long one, perhaps there is a possibility of teaming up with other members.

I'll be with the family as we are spending a long weekend with friends near Trowbridge, otherwise we might have been able to sort something out, Pete.

cheers
Dave

Haven't decided whether I'm definitely going yet (money, etc. :?) but, if I do go, I'll try and get there on the Friday (it is Easter time, isn't it?). I went on the Saturday last April and it was heaving! :shock: Then again, I also made it there for the Saturday in September and it wasn't too bad - although I'm sure that was largely down to the awful weather! Let's hope it's a lot drier this year!! :wink:

OPJ":26ean2d7 said:
Haven't decided whether I'm definitely going yet (money, etc. :?) but, if I do go, I'll try and get there on the Friday (it is Easter time, isn't it?).
Nope - it's the weekend before Easter :)

Dave

OPJ":un4fuv1j said:
Haven't decided whether I'm definitely going yet (money, etc. :?) but, if I do go, I'll try and get there on the Friday :wink:

Olly
If you go friday you might even meet Sparky, can`t promise though.

I've never been, and I was really determined to go this year, just to meet all you guys, and drool over the goodies on show.

Unfortunately, my daughter's getting married :D , so can't make it. :(

I could plan to slip away on the Friday, but I suspect SWMBO would not be pleased!

Les

My wife says she wants a new Kenwood Chef in titainum but I want a new bandsaw, do you think I could kid her that there will be some on show at Yandles. :)

Friday for me.

Back