Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully i will be going, ans possibly with some cash by then :D :D

Watch out Philly!

I am not going to miss this fun event.

I will be there Friday and Saturday morning. Have booked into nearby pub for Thursday and Friday evening. If any body fancies a pint just let me know.

I am hoping there will be some more of that lovely Elm I acquired last year. Need to make sure I stake my claim before Mike and Tony get to the wood shed! :)

Hope to meet you all there.

Cheers, Tony.

Hi All,
Will be there on the Saturday but must not spend any money, just drink teas from Philly... :lol:
Beware that WAKA THE SLOPE PUSHER will be lurking about!
Cheers,
Martin

Im working Fri and Sat morn so it will just be Sat afternoon for me. Atleast it gives me less time to spend to much money.

Escudo: What pub you staying in?

Bassbear81":a9gmw8q2 said:
Im working Fri and Sat morn so it will just be Sat afternoon for me. Atleast it gives me less time to spend to much money.

Thats not really true, you can part with a lot on money very quickly :wink:

Waka":1gz6jeu8 said:
Bassbear81":1gz6jeu8 said:

Thats not really true, you can part with a lot on money very quickly :wink:
...specially around you Waka :lol: :lol: - Rob

It looks like I should be there with SWMBO on Saturday. We are palming the kids off on the grandparents on Friday afternoon for the first week of the Easter holidays.

Apparently I did not burn all of my accumulated brownie points by coming home with a big plasma screen and a PS3 last week ;)

I would love to travel down for this but I will have to give this one a miss, hope to be at one later in the year.

You all have a good time and post a few pictures for those of us who can't make the trip.

If anyone going to Yandles on Sat wants to write some short technical stuff type articles for F&C (half a page), have a chat with me on Sat and all will be explained - Rob

I'll be there on Saturday. I'll be the short one trying to see past all the tall guys stood at the front of the demonstrations.

I'll probably take my two Wheaten terriers and my wife, and make a day of it in the car parking field. (Reminds me of Fred Dibnah's holiday when he took his family to the beach and then did a job in the town)

Why is no-one selling Freud blades at these events?

I'm aiming to arrive somewhere between 10.30 and 11.00, while at the same time trying to spend as little as possible! :wink: I only really need some lacquer to finish off the blanket chest lid.

DaveL":1zeizq94 said:
I would love to travel down for this but I will have to give this one a miss, hope to be at one later in the year.

You all have a good time and post a few pictures for those of us who can't make the trip.
From what I have heard about the place I would like to go to one..But would have to arrange B&B and travel home the next day.
Not good on long journeys..
So if anyone knows of a good hotel or B&B let me know... :lol:

Back