Yandles 9-10 April

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on going Saturday, if any passing forumites want to detour off of J6 M3 and catch a lift with me on the last leg of the journey let me know !

Always a good day out and the refresh ought to be interesting.

Cheers, Paul :D

9fingers":18pqo1yk said:
big soft moose":18pqo1yk said:
i was going to go , but apparently we are working on the garden that weekend (my mother is coming over to help so i can be nagged in stereo)

its probably just as well as i would only wind up spending money ...

Pete,

Missing the YOKB, not going to Yandles, GARDENING!!

Tell me to mind my own business by all means but I reckon you need to get the women in your life under control! :lol: :lol:

Bob

oi i like gardening (just not on yandles weekend), and fwiw i dont want swimbo "under control" - this is a mariage of equal partners ;)

and I forgot that yandles was friday/saturday - we are gardening saturday/sunday so i may make the friday after all.

I should be going on the Saturday. We are planning to pick the kids up from my parents on Saturday afternoon and are going via Yandles.

This does mean however that I am not going to be able to purchase anything that I can not fit into a carrier bag as I still have to add in two kids, their suitcases and a pushbike...

Sat for me too. 12pm at the CHT stall with Philly?

ok, well I'll be there from about 10:30am. I'm sure we'll all bump into each other...

We've booked a campsite about half an hour's drive away, so should be there by 11-ish (depending on whether SWMBO does a 'go-slow' or we have a leisurely breakfast!).

Rob - I'm assuming 'no T's' refers to not buying any tools :shock:

Tom - are the shiny new badges on their way?

Years ago, when I was working in the Yeovil area, I used to call in at Yandles and make a few 'essential' purchases on the way home. It'll be nice to see the place again.

I'm waiting for some padded jiffy bags to be delivered. All the labels are printed. So they will be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday depending on when the jiffy bags arrive.

I will have a handful with me at yandles too.

Routermonster,

could I be nosey and ask which campsite it is ?

I couldn't go this weekend but have been looking for somewhere nearby to put the caravan for there next show usually later on in the year.

Steve :)

Routermonster":1gf0gcdt said:
Rob - I'm assuming 'no T's' refers to not buying any tools :shock:
No Les...teas, as in the hot beverage :lol: It was always traditional at the Yandles show that a well known planemaker of some repute stumped up for the teas, but if you have a look at the first page, you'll see that an equally well known Woodkateer was attempting to hoist the privelige on me! - Rob

Hi tom

seeing your coming down on saturday , bring mine with you please,save you posting , I'm going to be there from about midday ish , unless you can guarantee it will be here before friday next then go ahead and post. I'm looking forward to meeting you all . hc

I'll be there Saturday. Not sure what time it opens though for the show, couldn't find anything on the site or overlooked it ?

Anybody wanting picked up on route between Basingstoke and there drop me a pm.

Cheers, Paul :D

I'll be there with Waka in my wallet control mode! :lol:
Rob, looks like I'll miss you, perhaps you could leave my wotsit with Philly as he's a lot nearer than you!
I'm sure it will give me an excuse to go and drive him mad for an hour in his WS :?
Cheers,
Martin

Back