Yandles 9-10 April

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Routermonster

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Is anyone planning to visit this year's Yandles show on 9-10 April? Is it worth making the effort?

SWMBO and I are thinking of going away in the camper van that weekend, and I suggested that she tries to find a site somewhere in Somerset, near Martock to be precise ..... So far, she's agreeable to the idea.

Les

I'll be there! I'll be on the Classic Hand Tools stand with some lovely planes - do stop by and say hi.
Cheers
Philly :D

It's definitely worth going if you've not been before. I also hear they've moved everything around this year, to try and freshen things up.

It's usually a good place to haggle over something you might be interested in buying! :D

I am planning to go on the Friday but if that clashes with Waka`s visit I

may make it Saturday as he is a great drain on my wallet :D

Nigel

i was going to go , but apparently we are working on the garden that weekend (my mother is coming over to help so i can be nagged in stereo)

its probably just as well as i would only wind up spending money ...

Nigel":1eyz9xwf said:
I am planning to go on the Friday but if that clashes with Waka`s visit I

may make it Saturday as he is a great drain on my wallet :D

Nigel

Could be Friday, could be Saturday :wink:

I'd quite like to go to this. Never been to Yandles. I'll leave my wallet at home tho :lol:

I wish I'd thought earlier, I could have brought your smart table down with me Waka. :roll:

I am going early on the Friday, hopefully to get a No. 7 as it's my Bday just before.

Wizer, are we likely to see the badges before then?

I'll chase the manufactuerers on Monday Mike. I was given an ETA of the 29th, so with a bit of luck, yes.

big soft moose":13mytlk1 said:
i was going to go , but apparently we are working on the garden that weekend (my mother is coming over to help so i can be nagged in stereo)

its probably just as well as i would only wind up spending money ...

Pete,

Missing the YOKB, not going to Yandles, GARDENING!!

Tell me to mind my own business by all means but I reckon you need to get the women in your life under control! :lol: :lol:

Bob

We're due to go camping on t'Continent as SWIMBO want's a break, but with the current climatic conditions (rain) it looks increasingly likely that there's a perfectly feasible possibility that I might be going to Yandles on Sat - Rob

SWMBO's been muttering about the rain possibly spoiling our camper van trip, and she keeps telling me to check the BBC online weather pages, but I just tell her not to worry - it'll be nice and dry in Yandles' shed!

I am pretty certain I'll be there on Saturday, hopefully wearing my shiny new UKW Badge (thanks Wizer!).

Les

Latest posts

Back