Yandles - 13th-14th April

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
The Yandles event is on next weekend , Friday 13 :shock: and Saturday 14 Apr. Anyone going?....'spect one or all of the Woodkateers will be there - Rob

I'll be there Friday!
Well spotted on the website, Mike. Been waiting an eternity for them to get something resembling that....... :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Phill - I'll be there on Friday as well.....you've been allowed for this one then :lol: . What time do you anticipate being there? - Rob

I'm on holiday in Devon Easter week, so might drop in on the way home on Saturday...

I'm afraid this woodkateer will not be presenting himslf at the Yandles show, he will be playing Captain.

All have a good time and if you need any help and advice on spending on tools please give me a ring.

Rob
I'll be there hopefully mid-morning. Definitely be there for the 12-o-clock gathering at the Chestnut stand :D
Cheers
Phil :D

Alan
Teas are on me - as always! :lol:
Terry Chestnut is very kind in allowing us to gather at his place - but etiquette must be followed and we try to stand respectfully to one side.
See you there!
Philly :D
P.s. Terry has a soft spot for Hob Nobs :wink:

Philly wrote:
Teas are on me - as always!
As Philly's buying the teas I thought this might make a good accompaniment to his LN marking gauge, as he's only got the one :D

p-5.jpg

....the most important thing tho', is how are the biscuits being sorted out...HobbaNobbas, Garibaldi, Plain chocolate digestives or what? Looking forward to the day and hope to see as many as possible - Rob

Bit far for a day out for us this time I'm afraid, if the weather holds out anything like it is here you will be needing the shorts and sun cream.

I'll have to give this one a miss. I'll be on the road Friday to go and collect this http://tinyurl.com/2wcrsf 'gloat' and after a 400 mile plus round trip to the wilds of Cheshire I'll not want to drive far on the Saturday.
Anyway - I'll need to play with my new toy :D :D :D :D

Regards

Bob

Hi All

Contrary to any comments I may have made before, I won't be at this show this time round, although we'll have a presence there of course as Mark will be attending.
I'm hoping to get down there in September and look forward to seeing you all then!

Latest posts

Back