• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Workshop Downsizing - Titan-Pro 7ton Log-splitter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
20240412_153414[1].jpg
log-splitter-8.jpg

Pushing the bounds of 'workshop' tools here but some of us split logs for purposes other than firewood.
This log splitter was purchased about 4 years ago and has been used for only a few sessions.
It is the same as the current offering from the Dorset company Titan Pro.
It comes with a stand and safety guard and stand (as in the stock photo) but these have never been used.

£180 collection only from GL19

Brian

Last edited:
Just bought one of these last week and it is an impressive tool. Very powerful and much heavier than expected.
Makes easy work of splitting even quite big logs, highly recommended.

I paid more than double, this is a great price.

I will take this if its still available. should be able to collect it reasonably soon but not immediately.
i will send a PM.

I will take this if its still available. should be able to collect it reasonably soon but not immediately.
i will send a PM.
Hi Ollie - I hope Brian will include a health warning. I really love splitting logs but have developed a worrying disease since having my machine. I am seeing beautiful pieces all the time and keep ‘putting them aside’ rather than replenishing the fuel store. Enjoy!

Back