Quantcast

Will it stop?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

No skills

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I like the rain... yes really I do!, I find it quite calming to sit under a bit of cover and watch it come down especially if theres some greenery to watch - damp fresh air, soothing noise, I could do it for hours.

Simple things for simple minds eh? BUT even having said that... Bloody hell will it please stop raining :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have two small projects to finish (one for my daughter and one for a forum member), I currently have to work out on the patio on a 9.99 workmate and every single bit of free time I have had its bloody rained :( so sick of it.

grrr.jpg

Apologies to all involved, I'll get there soon...

And no I cant get in the little pink house :roll:

Attachments

adidat

Established Member
Reaction score
that would make an excellent workshop, if the work piece was too long, poke it out of the windows! :lol:

adidat

Eric The Viking

Established Member
Reaction score
Bristle, CUBA (the County that Used to Be Avon)
Is it on wheels?

It could be really good for planing really long stock: battery of hairdryers at the 'front',
followed by a chap with a plane,
Turn round at t'other end and repeat.

Who says you need hi-tech?

E.

(but I know how you feel - I' m supposed to be painting French windows and making+installing bird tables at the moment, and yes, it pee-eth volumes).

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is a petition been set up for the normal greeting of "Good Morning" to be replaced by "C**p Weather" as more befitting.

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
No skills":2cfos8qw said:
Well I like the rain... yes really I do!, I find it quite calming to sit under a bit of cover and watch it come down especially if theres some greenery to watch - damp fresh air, soothing noise, I could do it for hours.

Simple things for simple minds eh? BUT even having said that... Bloody hell will it please stop raining :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have two small projects to finish (one for my daughter and one for a forum member), I currently have to work out on the patio on a 9.99 workmate and every single bit of free time I have had its bloody rained :( so sick of it.

Apologies to all involved, I'll get there soon...

And no I cant get in the little pink house :roll:
What little pink house? Are you sure all this rain hasn't caused you to drink more than usual! :lol: :lol: :lol: