Will it stop?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No skills

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I like the rain... yes really I do!, I find it quite calming to sit under a bit of cover and watch it come down especially if theres some greenery to watch - damp fresh air, soothing noise, I could do it for hours.

Simple things for simple minds eh? BUT even having said that... Bloody hell will it please stop raining :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have two small projects to finish (one for my daughter and one for a forum member), I currently have to work out on the patio on a 9.99 workmate and every single bit of free time I have had its bloody rained :( so sick of it.

grrr.jpg

Apologies to all involved, I'll get there soon...

And no I cant get in the little pink house :roll:

Attachments

• grrr.jpg
    grrr.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,180
that would make an excellent workshop, if the work piece was too long, poke it out of the windows! :lol:

adidat

Is it on wheels?

It could be really good for planing really long stock: battery of hairdryers at the 'front',
followed by a chap with a plane,
Turn round at t'other end and repeat.

Who says you need hi-tech?

E.

(but I know how you feel - I' m supposed to be painting French windows and making+installing bird tables at the moment, and yes, it pee-eth volumes).

No skills":2cfos8qw said:
Well I like the rain... yes really I do!, I find it quite calming to sit under a bit of cover and watch it come down especially if theres some greenery to watch - damp fresh air, soothing noise, I could do it for hours.

Simple things for simple minds eh? BUT even having said that... Bloody hell will it please stop raining :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have two small projects to finish (one for my daughter and one for a forum member), I currently have to work out on the patio on a 9.99 workmate and every single bit of free time I have had its bloody rained :( so sick of it.

Apologies to all involved, I'll get there soon...

And no I cant get in the little pink house :roll:

What little pink house? Are you sure all this rain hasn't caused you to drink more than usual! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back