While I have been waiting!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
While I have been waiting for the weather to improve to continue with the gazebo job I have been working on my next project:

Shot at 2007-07-01
It is a staging for a caravan and will include some handrails once it is complete. It is rough woodwork as it is all built out of treated timber but will fit the bill. I am also building some trellis work for the gazebo job too so had to assemble this one outside in between showers! :?

LOL, I like that one Bob. never even thought of it but I may suggest it to the hot tub owner. Oh and it looks like I may have another gazebo to build again, just had a call from a guy who has seen it! Gojng to be a busy July I think. :D

I got most of the work on the handrails finished today due to the weather.
I am still hoping for a dry weekend to finish the gazebo off. Until then I should get the steps finished and the trellis for the gazebo too. :roll:

Well I finally got the steps into their rightful place but not without some problems! As the old saying goes 'If you want a job doing right do it yourself' springs to mind. I relied on the customer givng me the dimentions he wanted the steps to be and assumed (I know I shouldn't have) that they were correct. When I got there the steps were almost four inches too tall!! So in between the showers I cut down all the relevant pieces and made the job good! :roll: You may notice in the picture there is a step missing now :x Well he did say there had been severe flooding so the caravan might have sunk a little, 'yeah right' but assured me his measurements were correct. Anyway correct or not they now fit and he is happy and I am happy I have now been paid. :wink:
Now all I need is some good weather to get on with the gazebo job. I will start the gates next so at least that will keep me amused while it rains. :)

Back