Where to buy braked castors?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

where is the best place to buy braked castors?

The only place I know is Rutlands (and they have removed the discounting on their's
No.gif

Do the folks know of good alternatives?

Cheers.

I've had some good ones off ebay much cheaper, but the axminster ones are good too.

I got some locking swivel casters locally and they work OK but inevitably the locking lever disappears under the box they are mounted on when I come park and lock it.
So does anyone know if you can get locking casters that have a locking mechanism that is fixed and does not turn with the wheel?

Cheers

spadge":ig6gwibu said:
I got some locking swivel casters locally and they work OK but inevitably the locking lever disappears under the box they are mounted on when I come park and lock it.
So does anyone know if you can get locking casters that have a locking mechanism that is fixed and does not turn with the wheel?

Cheers
The Axminster range lock the swivel as well as the wheel. :) So Lynx don't like them, I've not had any problems with any I have bought, perhaps he bought a different type!

Back