When I go...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never saw any of those when I was over there last! :( All we had was lots of fireworks and burning money and the usual slap up meal that the Chinese do at every opportunity. :lol:

It's not going to be Ray doing the stripping is it? I'm sure he's a very nice bloke but there are limits!

I was in Shandong province 'working' in '96 and '97 and you couldn't go anywhere without being accosted by prostitutes. The hotel staff would even let them into your room while you were out so they could be waiting for you when you got back. Maybe not so bad if they were young, pretty girls, but most of them were toothless old horrors.

Well if you're thinking of having the wake at the Nelson it might raise some eyebrows with the locals :shock: though I'm sure Brian & Jacob won't mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

lincs1963":3ffjy0z1 said:
I was in Shandong province 'working' in '96 and '97 and you couldn't go anywhere without being accosted by prostitutes. The hotel staff would even let them into your room while you were out so they could be waiting for you when you got back. Maybe not so bad if they were young, pretty girls, but most of them were toothless old horrors.
You should have been at Mc Donalds theirs are pretty and young.....not that I would know of course. :oops: :lol:

Back