Quantcast

When I am in charge!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

lurker

Le dullard de la commune
Reaction score
I am going to impose an automatic mandatory 5 year prison sentence on anyone who uses the word literally, when they mean something else.

Whats yours???

Fitzroy

All the gear...
Reaction score
People who use their own individual experience to discount scientifically substantiated ‘fact’.

Turnr77

Established Member
Reaction score
People who use of instead of 've, you can be the Duke of York or Chairman of Rolls Royce etc BUT YOU CAN NOT BE the could of been or the should of done, it is should've, could've aaaahhhhhhhhh.

ColeyS1

Established Member
Reaction score
End inheritance tax

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sheffield Tony

Established Member
Reaction score
ColeyS1":1mnd1up2 said:
End inheritance tax
I'd do the opposite. Increase it to properly fund social care. Put an end to the terrible discrimination against dementure sufferers - get cancer, heart disease etc, get looked after at the state's expense - get dementure, nothing left for anyone to pay inheritance tax on.

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
So, irregardlessly of the previous posts, I literally could eat my brain when people turn a noun into a verb, you know, if I had to literalise this , I'd call it verbalise? But I don't literally mean verbalise, to talk. And end on a high inflection? You know? I could care less though. Literally. You know?

You get me fam?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sheffield Tony

Established Member
Reaction score
I presume you don't like things being "leveraged" either ? Not easy with that one myself. I can get levering something. Or applying some leverage. But leveraging something ? You what ?

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
Sheffield Tony":1l9bn6k4 said:
I presume you don't like things being "leveraged" either ? Not easy with that one myself. I can get levering something. Or applying some leverage. But leveraging something ? You what ?
I love leveraging synergies, and leaning into tailwinds in order to pivot the company direction.

Also in business buzzwords I'm hearing:
"Dogs not barking": what will catch us out without warning
"Double click on....." : look a little bit deeper into...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Phil Pascoe

occasional purveyor of blunt tools.
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Iirc there was a spoof (psychology?) magazine article published some while ago that was so full of gobbledegook it was peer reviewed and not called out.

Trainee neophyte

[Insert witty and amusing title here]
Reaction score

Nelsun

Established Member
Reaction score
People who leave fog lights on when it's not effing foggy. And anyone who's chosen to speak to Steve Bannon in a polite way (however self serving) and those who think that's somehow ok.

Latest posts