Whats available for woodworkers in N.Ireland ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary M

Established Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a few fellow woodworkers from N.Ireland on the forum( which is great to see), so i was wondering if there are any shows, clubs, ect. over here as i dont know of any. I know that SIA agencys(who have moved to Beechhill ind est) have an open day every now and again but thats all.

I would be grateful if anyone has any information on shows,clubs,ect as there are never any listed in the monthly mags(which have went seriously downhill over recent months) and nothing at all listed on the forum show dates. :(
thanks

Gary,

If you're in to turning there are often special events on at McCloskey's in Coleraine, the Wood Shed near Templepatrick (see here) and Ken's Hardware in Lisburn.

McCloskey's also have special Record Power promotional events where a Record Power demonstrator is on hand to demonstrate their product range and there are often special promotional prices available on the day.

Denis Wilson in Glenavy also seems to hold an annual event where there are some product demonstrations etc. This seems to take place around September each year.

Regards,
Paul.

Back