What was the last film you watched and

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard T":13mdq6z5 said:
"It's A Wonderful Life" (again) tonight. The best of it is in the middle part.

I reeeeeally hate that film, James Stewarts voice just irritated the pinapple out of me.

Sorry!

But it's an important film Garry - not only was Stewart working for Capra post war, when he was supposed to be increasingly republican-leaning and the picture itself out Capracorns previous Capra Corn right in the approaching shadow of McCarthyism but it is also the origin of Bert and Ernie.

As for the annoying voice, I saw a George Formby film yesterday. Stewart is a lullaby in comparison.

Richard T":1183lqei said:
But it's an important film Garry - not only was Stewart working for Capra post war, when he was supposed to be increasingly republican-leaning and the picture itself out Capracorns previous Capra Corn right in the approaching shadow of McCarthyism but it is also the origin of Bert and Ernie.

As for the annoying voice, I saw a George Formby film yesterday. Stewart is a lullaby in comparison.

I was not aware of its importance, it makes the fact it exists more interesting but it doesn't change how I feel about it, sorry!

I have not seen a Formby film for 35 years but even after that length of time I still shiver thinking of his voice :lol:

Back